The epic winters are why most of us moved here, and the short-but-gorgeous summers made us all lifers. If you want to live the mountain life there is simply no better home than Jackson Hole. Stio is always on the lookout to add to our exceptional team.
Current Available Positions
Inventory Planning Manager
Stio® A Mountain Company™ is looking for experienced inventory managers to join the team in Jackson, WY. The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in multi channel inventory management
- Mastery level of understanding of margin, turns, discounts and dating
- Strong analytical and written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with emphasis on data integrity
- Entrepreneurial, solution oriented mindset
- Excellent time management and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proficiency in Excel and familiarity with databases
Please submit resume, cover letter, and desired position to email@example.com with "Inventory Planning Manager" as the email subject.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Web Developer" as the email subject.
Part Time Jackson Hole Mountain Studio Positions
Stio® is looking to hire for its Jackson Hole, WY location.
The ideal candidate should have previous customer service experience and possess a strong sales presence, ability to multi-task, and basic computer skills. Candidate will provide assistance to managers with visual maintenance, inventory operations, and occasional opening/closing duties. Excellent communication, listening skills, and ability to problem solve required. Must have a positive attitude, proficient time management skills, and the willingness to work as a team. Some event work, weekends and holidays required.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and desired position to email@example.com with "Jackson Hole Sales Associate" as the email subject.