The foundation is a soft organic cotton/recycled poly drirelease® that mechanically wicks moisture and dries four times faster than standard cotton to keep the skin dry and comfortable. Flatlock seams prevent chafe and allow easy layering. Ideal for weeknight workouts or weekend road trips, our adaptable yet technical tee brings moisture and odor management into the everyday valley-level routine.
drirelease® Heathered Single Knit Jersey, 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Organic Cotton, 156 g/m2
drirelease® is a recycled polyester and organic cotton blend (85% recycled poly, 15% organic cotton) that wicks moisture, maintains shape and neutralizes odor. Its soft feel offers tremendous comfort in a performance fabric that dries 4x faster than cotton.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 30% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Lightweight, performance fabric with recycled & organic fibers
- Dries 4x faster than cotton and controls odor
- Open crew neckline with raglan sleeves
- Side seams wrap from top of the back to bottom front of body for flattering fit
- Thumbholes protect hands and keep sleeves from riding up
- Weight: 4 oz.