Trail skirts are a movement due to their free-range flexibility and airflow. Our Second Light entry is not too tight, too short or too tiny, but a mountain evolution of the chic-yet-athletic practicality of a tennis skirt silhouette. Tailored to flow and move with light, airy Meridian™ nylon, it features a built-in stretch short liner that stays put with light, grippy elastic. Moderate length provides enough coverage when stretching, striding or stopping at the store en route to the trailhead. Flat, clean front and forward side seams keep the look slim and sporty.
Meridian™ is a 20 denier mini-ripstop nylon with mechanical stretch by construction. This extremely breathable fabric maintains a high rate of air permeability, while a DWR coating offers exceptional weather resistance.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 30% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- 100% polyester wicking liner short
- 2” plush Teton emboss elastic waistband
- Custom Stio® gripper elastic at inner short leg opening
- Custom Stio® drawcord with logo silicone tip for customized fit
- Reflective piping at back body for low-light visibility
- Interior secure stash pocket
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 3 oz