Weeknight laps on the pump track, long days on gravel or relaxed puttering around town, this sock is ready to pedal with you all ride long. Built with a merino wool/nylon blend, the sock warms and dries while naturally resisting odor on high-mileage days. Seamless toes minimize friction and a cushioned footbed reduces impact and absorbs shock for pounding out big climbs or cruising back down into the valley.
55% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% LYCRA® Spandex
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Merino wool and nylon blend offers natural odor resistance
- Hidden nylon plating creates a smooth exterior and low profile fit
- Cushioned footbed reduces impact and absorbs shock
- Seamless toe reduces bulk and minimizes friction
- Comfort compression adds support
- Reinforced construction increases the life of the sock
- Made in the USA with imported and domestic components