Grangers Down Concentrate Wash now offers double the washes per bottle and is specifically formulated for use with all down and synthetic filled clothing. The cleaner helps maximize breathability, revives water-repellency, restores loft and eliminates odors, giving your products a new lease on life. Bluesign® approved and contained in an Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP) bottle, Grangers is at the forefront of developing the most environmentally responsible products. Grangers was the first company to develop water-based after-care products.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- New concentrate formula offers 2x washes per bottle
- Deep cleans all down and synthetic filled clothing
- Improves and restores insulation
- Eliminates odors
- Revives existing water-repellency without leaving residue
- Enhances breathability
- Bluesign® approved: The bluesign® criteria define the requirements for inputs, production sites, and products. Basically, they enable textile companies to boost their competitiveness by responsible and sustainable industry solutions.
- Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP) bottle
- 300 ml