Long a work-shirt staple of the Mountain West, our modern chambray shirt take offers 100% organic cotton comfort and adds a texture of ranch heritage with sawtooth flap-closure pockets, pearl snaps and a western back yoke. Reflecting the high-range terrain we call home, the result is a comfortably textured shirt that walks that county line between bootstrap western and unrushed mountain casual.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Organic cotton fabric offers natural comfort
- Pinecone laser etched buttons at collar stand and sleeve placket
- Adjustable cuff with placket allows for easy roll
- Classic Western detail at chest pockets, shirttail hem and back yoke
- Pearl snaps at center front placket, chest pockets and cuffs
- Chest pockets with flap closure
- Sunglasses stash at chest pocket
- Modified shirttail hem wears nicely both tucked in or left out
- 11 oz.
- Stio® flag label