Long a work-shirt staple of the Mountain West, our modern chambray shirt take offers 100% organic cotton comfort and adds a texture of ranch heritage with sawtooth flap-closure pockets, pearl snaps and a western back yoke. Reflecting the high-range terrain we call home, the result is a comfortably textured shirt that walks that county line between bootstrap western and unrushed mountain casual.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Organic cotton fabric offers natural comfort
- Pinecone laser etched buttons at collar stand and sleeve placket
- Adjustable cuff with placket allows for easy roll
- Classic Western detail at chest pockets, shirttail hem and back yoke
- Pearl snaps at center front placket, chest pockets and cuffs
- Chest pockets with flap closure
- Sunglasses stash at chest pocket
- Modified shirttail hem wears nicely both tucked in or left out
- 11 oz.
- Stio® flag label