Inspired by Baja surf hoodies, our alpine lake and Western river evolution pairs UPF 50+ protection, four-way-stretch and a water-resistant, quick-dry finish. Tailor-made for all-day drifts, glaciated climbing or July days at the lake, it blocks overexposure with a fixed sunshade hood, a front brim and a lace-up front placket. Two-way cuffs stay put rolled or pushed up, while a combo of interior mesh and a side-slit vent keep it cool. Hands hang comfortably in the kangaroo pocket.
Sphero™ HO Stretch Poplin, 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex, 75 denier, 152 g/m2 with WR finish
Sphero™ HO is a plainweave poplin with a unique polyester and high spandex for the best in four-way stretch comfort. Made from extremely durable fibers, this sturdy fabric maintains its shape through the push and pull of strenuous activity, while its hydrophobic fibers allow it to dry quickly.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Four way stretch for maximum comfort and range of motion
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection
- Water-repellent finish reduces dry time
- Contrast bartacks reinforce high wear seams
- Fixed sunshade hood
- Adjustable front placket with inner sunshade gusset
- Custom Stio® drawcord and eyelets adjust inner sunshade gusset
- Custom pinecone emboss snaps at cuff
- Split hem detail for comfort and range of motion
- Oversized kangaroo pocket with hidden YKK® reverse coil zippered security pocket
- Heat transfer Stio® and pinecone logos
- Heat transfer interior labels for comfort next to skin
- Weight: 13 oz.