Perfect for summer hikes, afternoon rides and the glass-clinking that tends to follow, the Coburn Short provides comfortable stretch-woven performance with lightweight, casual style. Featuring our stretchy Tetonic Twill™ fabric with a gusseted, articulated fit for uninhibited motion, the Coburn is ideal for warm days of active/casual transitions. Additional reinforced stitching ensures the Coburn can stand up to whatever is on tap for the day ahead.
Tetonic Twill™ is 94% nylon, 6% spandex with a water repellency finish for enhanced performance. The nylon blend provides abrasion resistance, durability and a slight stretch with a casual look, perfect for the daily motion of mountain life.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 30% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Durable fabric offers water resistance and 2-way stretch
- Custom Stio® T-Lock snap at waistband
- Gusseted crotch for maximum range of motion
- Drop-in pockets with mesh bags that ventilate and dry quickly
- Reverse patch back pockets with hidden opening
- Interior waistband finished with Teton Skyline emboss binding
- Embroidered Stio® logo
- Weight: 9 oz.