For those of us who call the mountains home year-round, we need a boot that’s dialed for comfort and protection, but can still take more casual occasions in stride—and we found our answer in the Colter Boot. Water-resistant oiled suede brings mountain-inspired style, developing character the more it’s worn while protecting feet from the elements on the commute from town hill to taproom. The seriously treaded yet lightweight sole provides winter-worthy traction. A soft wool blend lining provides inner warmth without overheating and the smooth, slip-on design eases transitions from carside to slopeside. Our premium leather is sourced from tanneries rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG).
Premium Oiled Suede With Suede Toe and Heel Caps
Poly Wool Blend
Bio Based Blend EVA
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Easy slip-on fit
- Casual styling
- Slipper comfort with outdoor cold weather utility
- Premium oiled suede upper with premium suede toe & heel caps
- Waterproofed suede for weather resistant performance
- Padded collar to enhance fit and keep debris out
- Embossed full grain leather logo tongue patch
- Tongue & heel webbing pull loops
- Durable heavyweight elastic gore gussets
- Sewn baffled construction featuring 300g synthetic insulation & looped poly wool blend lining
- Removable molded polyurethane insole with gentle arch support
- 4.5 mm cushioning
- Traction rubber outsole
- Bio based blend EVA midsole
- 5 mm heel lift
- Subtle Teton Mountain relief on inner sidewall