Winter backlot camping, freeride team coaching or gatekeeping on a frigid Wednesday night, our long Colter Parka brings the heat for every slow-moving midwinter situation. GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ 2L stretch fabric blocks wind and sheds storms with a technical surface repellency. HyperDRY™ responsibly-sourced, water-repellent 650-fill goose down contained in overstuffed baffles traps high-degree heat yet dries quickly. The removable down hood adds bunker-in warmth, while covered, oversized chest pockets are positioned to either stash small essentials quickly or provide refuge to cold hands on the hill or in town.
GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ 2L, 50 Denier Plainweave, 100% Recycled Polyester, 92g/m2 with PFCEC-Free DWR Finish and GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ Lamination
GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ 2L windproof fabric provides comfort and performance when temps drop and elements engage. The recycled polyester outer fabric is finished with a GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable laminate and a PFCEC-free DWR finish to help shed precipitation. To protect against extreme cold weather, the jackets are insulated with HyperDRY™ water-repellent 650-fill RDS goose down and lined with a soft taffeta.
Allied Feather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 80/20 White Goose Down, 650 Fill
ALLIED's newest water resistant technology, HyperDry™ results from years of research and development. Proprietary nanotechnology treatments create the longest lasting water resistant down on the market, meaning you stay warm longer in the wettest of conditions. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
100% Polyester Microfiber, 50 Denier, 73 g/m2 with DWR Finish
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ 2L recycled polyester fabric offers weather and wind protection
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Oversized baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Storm flap with covered snaps
- Brushed tricot at interior draft flap
- Adjustable cuff with hook and custom emboss loop
- Removable, adjustable, down filled hood
- Oversized zippered handwarmer with wide welt
- Patch on cargo hand pockets with zippered and flapped access
- Interior zippered chest security and stash pockets
- Adjustable drawcord at waist seals out wind
- YKK® Vislon® two-way zipper at center front
- 38 oz.
- Custom webbing zipper pulls
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos