Waterproof, lightweight and exceptionally packable, our GORE-TEX PACLITE® storm shell is focused on big backpack trips, serious climbing traverses and mountain town epics that go from valley to peak and back again. Full seam-sealing, YKK® AquaGuard® zips and an enduring DWR finish combine for a complete waterproof barrier to mountain precip. A breathable, liner-less 2L GORE-TEX laminate maintains comfortable core temps and feels dry to the touch internally due to a protective interior carbon coating. The fixed, bonded-brim, storm-sealing hood features a halo adjustment for clear peripheral vision. Critical core vents add a quick solution to shed heat when gaining vertical.
GORE-TEX PACLITE® technology provides outstanding lightweight packability, extreme breathability and windproofness, and is waterproof with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise. The 100% recycled polyester fabric delivers pinnacle protection and durability, while the GORE-TEX performance DWR sheds the harshest of elements.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Waterproof, windproof, lightweight hardshell
- Fully seam sealed for complete weather protection
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Articulated fit through sleeves for mobility
- Custom Stio® hook and loop cuff adjust for customized fit
- Storm-sealing hood with bonded brim and halo adjust
- Non-helmet compatible
- Hand pockets with hidden zippers
- YKK® Vislon Aquaguard front zipper
- YKK® Aquaguard zippers at chest pocket and core vents
- Slight drop hem with dual hem adjust
- Weight: 15.2 oz.
- Center Back Length: 30 1/8” (size M)
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos