Waterproof, lightweight and exceptionally packable, our GORE-TEX PACLITE® storm shell is focused on big backpack trips, serious climbing traverses and mountain town epics that go from valley to peak and back again. Full seam-sealing, YKK® AquaGuard® zips and an enduring DWR finish combine for a complete waterproof barrier to mountain precip. Yet, a breathable, liner-less 2L GORE-TEX laminate maintains comfortable core temps and feels dry to the touch internally due to a protective interior carbon coating. The fixed, bonded-brim, storm-sealing hood features a halo adjustment for clear peripheral vision. Critical core vents add a quick solution to shed heat when gaining vertical.
GORE-TEX PACLITE® technology provides outstanding lightweight packability, extreme breathability and windproofness, and is waterproof with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise. The 100% recycled polyester fabric delivers pinnacle protection and durability, while the GORE-TEX performance DWR sheds the harshest of elements.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 30% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Construction that meets the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers on main body
- Zippered waterproof chest pocket
- Covered & zippered waterproof hand pockets
- Fixed storm-sealing hood with bonded brim and halo hood adjust
- Core venting for custom climate control
- Articulated sleeves offer full range of motion
- Adjustable storm-sealing hem
- Adjustable storm-sealing cuff with custom Stio® hook and loop
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 15 oz