The Gannett Peak Half Zip is a put-it-on, leave-it-on, no-fuss technical midlayer that you won’t want to leave home without. From your cool morning bike commute to fall hikes, this performance fleece is a mountain must-have. Crafted with 100% polyester heathered fleece with a wicking finish and smooth, durable face, this fleece midlayer provides technical protection and essential core warmth with easy wearing comfort. Factor it into every adventure.
Karuishi® is a technical fleece concept based on lightweight warmth and durability. A special 2-layer knitted construction creates an abrasion-resisant, anti-pilling face and a lofty, brushed next-to-skin backing. The end result is a high volume, lightweight insulator that breathes exceptional well.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Smooth face poly fleece with brushed backer offers warmth and breathability
- YKK® reverse coil zipper at center front
- Kissing welt interior zipper finish for added comfort next-to-skin
- YKK® reverse coil zipper at chest pocket with stretch mesh lining secures essentials
- Flatlock seams maximize comfort and ease of layering
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 9 oz.