The Gannett Peak Fleece Half Zip is a put-it-on, leave-it-on, no-fuss technical midlayer that you won’t want to leave home without. From your cool morning bike commute to fall hikes, this performance fleece is a mountain must-have. Crafted with 100% polyester heathered fleece with a wicking finish and smooth, durable face, this fleece midlayer provides technical protection and essential core warmth with easy wearing comfort. Factor it into every adventure.
Karuishi® is a technical fleece concept based on lightweight warmth and durability. A special 2-layer knitted construction creates an abrasion-resistant, anti-pilling face and a lofty, brushed next-to-skin backing. The end result is a high volume, lightweight insulator that breathes exceptionally well.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Smooth face poly fleece with brushed backer offers warmth and breathability
- Flatlock seams maximize comfort and ease layering
- Lightweight bonded stretch woven chest pocket
- Kissing welt interior zipper finish for added comfort next to skin
- Chest pocket
- YKK® reverse coil zipper at center front
- YKK® reverse coil zippered chest pocket for safe storage of essentials
- 9 oz.
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos