Whether trekking to an alpine lake to camp at a favorite fishing spot, drifting flies on a new stretch of river or wading a local waterway, the Hatcher is technical yet versatile enough to float effortlessly from one adventure to the next. Designed with fly-fishing features and mountain-casual style, this lightweight, functional shirt’s durable ripstop fabric features light stretch and a water-repellent finish that’s exceptionally quick to dry, all made with partially recycled polyester. UPF 50+ protection and a sunshade collar ward off the bright rays on the water, while back venting allows for on-water cooling. Built-in technical features make days on the water run a little smoother, from the self-draining chest pockets large enough to hold a flybox, to the hem’s built-in sunglass wipe.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- UPF 50+ rating for excellent sun protection
- Water-repellent finish reduces dry time
- Custom ripstop construction for added durability
- Side seams and back venting for on-water comfort
- Bartacks reinforce high wear seams
- Sunshade collar with hidden snaps
- Hanger loop at back collar allows hang to dry
- Button hole at chest pocket for sunglass stash and media cord access
- Self-draining chest pockets store on-water essentials
- Sunglass wipe at bottom hem
- Modified shirttail hem wears well tucked in or left out
- Adjustable cuff with roll tab allows for an easy roll that stays put
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Center Back Length: 30" (size M)
- Custom TPU snaps for durability & performance
- Grosgrain hemostat clip at chest
- Stio® flag label