Old school plaid style in a modern technical fabric, the Hayden Shirt was born for the multi-faceted mountain town life. Perfect for mornings on the river, firewood stacking sessions or a bite downtown after it's all said and done, this durable cotton-poly shirt traps warmth on chilly days thanks to its brushed interior, and its smooth face layers easily under your ski shell or waders. Custom pearl snaps give the shirt some old-school western flavor.
Midweight Synthetic Blend Twill
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Fabric offers subtle stretch and soft hand for added comfort
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid
- Adjustable cuff allows for easy roll
- Chest pockets with western inspired flap closure
- Modified shirttail hem wears nicely both tucked in or left out
- 11 oz.
- Stio® flag label
- Custom Stio® logo embossed pearl snap at collar stand
- Pearl snaps at center front placket, chest pockets and cuffs