We built our burliest flannel to honor the caretakers who keep the fires stoked, the cordwood stacked and the pow slayed deep in iconic touring zones. For the rest of us their namesake overshirt hangs tough and draws backwoods character from double-brushed 300-gram organic cotton flannel in a custom Stio® yarn-dye plaid. Adjustable cuffs roll easy at après.
Double Brushed Cotton Flannel
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Double brushed flannel offers extra warmth and softness
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid
- Adjustable cuff with placket allows for easy roll
- Chest pockets with western inspired flap closure
- Handwarmer pockets
- Modified shirttail hem wears nicely both tucked in or left out
- 22 oz.
- Tortoise buttons at front placket, cuff and chest pockets
- Stio® Cone embroidered logo
- Stio® flag label