We built our burliest flannel to honor the caretakers who keep the fires stoked, the cordwood stacked and the pow slayed deep in iconic touring zones. For the rest of us their namesake overshirt hangs tough and draws backwoods character from double-brushed 300-gram organic cotton flannel in a custom Stio® yarn-dye plaid. Adjustable cuffs roll easy at après.
Double Brushed Cotton Flannel
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Double brushed flannel offers extra warmth and softness
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid
- Adjustable cuff with placket allows for easy roll
- Chest pockets with western inspired flap closure
- Handwarmer pockets
- Modified shirttail hem wears nicely both tucked in or left out
- 22 oz.
- Tortoise buttons at front placket, cuff and chest pockets
- Stio® Cone embroidered logo
- Stio® flag label