High mountain, high aerobic activities demand both exceptional wicking and exceptional cooling. Our long-sleeve tech tee delivers both dynamically due to Floe™ fabric that wicks and cools more aggressively as body heat climbs to regulate temps during runs, rides or climbs. The fabric is technical but the fit is not too tight or constrictive—instead finding middle ground whether going packless or hefting a heavier load to a high point. On-seam thumbholes keep arms down, subtle drop tail adds coverage on the bike while reflective hits—in both threads and labels—add visibility. Anti-odor keeps it smelling mountain fresh.
Floe™, 100% Polyester Heather Jersey 145 g/m2
Our 100% polyester Floe™ fabric technology wicks moisture, dries quickly and provides an anti-microbial treatment and UPF 15+ sun protection. The moisture management keeps you cool and comfortable when you're working hard, while its odor control allows you to play more and wash less.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Lightweight performance fabric with moisture management, and cool to the touch feel
- Flatlock seams for next to skin comfort
- Custom crewneck construction
- On seam thumbholes
- Forward angled side seams
- Subtle drop tail hem for added coverage
- Angle dart at front hem for added shaping and detail
- Reflective hits on front and back of garment for visibility
- Reflective heat transfer labels
- Weight: 7 oz.