The OPR Short features clean, tailored lines that transition seamlessly to a hike or pub stop after your ride. Made with Schoeller® stretch fabric, a sleek, streamlined fit with gusseted construction, the OPR offers unrestricted range of motion and advanced features for long days on the bike. Two zippered security pockets lock down your essentials when you’re charging on the trail, and strategic perforated panels encourage ventilation on warm days.
Schoeller® nylon/spandex blend fabric is made with 4-way stretch designed to provide unrestricted range of motion that moves with you. The durable, double weave construction is hard-wearing and stands up to abrasion and abuse from cruising the trails or taking hard crashes.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Durable 4-way stretch fabric with DWR finish
- Adjustable hook and webbing loops at side waistband customize fit
- Custom Stio® T-lock snap and zippered fly closure
- Hand pockets
- Zippered security pockets at right back and left thigh
- Perforated paneling at back waistband, hand pockets and inseam for ventilation
- Action gusset for range of motion with interior seam taping for abrasion resistance
- Heat transfer Stio® and pinecone logos
- YKK® zippers at fly, back and thigh pockets
- Weight: 8.5 oz