Breathable, lightweight and fully waterproof, the Raymer was designed for making the most of every ski day in the mountains. Tuned for tram laps, annual hut trips and resort pow days, the Raymer is prime for active skiers who need to release heat, or layer with a lightweight insulator for extra warmth. A stretchy, fully seam-sealed PeakProof™ 3L shell facilitates vapor transport when working hard to gain vertical and enables a full range of motion. Two high-set hand pockets and deep-bellowed chest pockets provide ample storage for on-hill essentials and are compatible with a pack or harness. A regular fit allows easy layering and streamlined design packs small when shedding a layer on spring days. The Raymer is named to honor the legacy of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ski patroller Tom Raymer.
PeakProof™ 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 50 Denier Plainweave 100% Nylon, PeakProof™ Microporous Membrane 20,000mm Waterproof, 13,000g Breathable, 140g/m2 with DWR Finish and Circular Knit Backer
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio® standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof™ rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- PeakProof™ 100% nylon lightweight stretch fabric offers breathable performance in winter elements
- Brushed tricot at interior chinguard for comfort
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Zippered core vents for dumping heat quickly
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back of the hood for clean finish at peripheral adjustment
- Low-pro cordlocks at front of the hood
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out elements
- Zippered chest pockets with bellows for ample storage
- Right chest pocket contains extra stretch mesh media pocket
- Covered zippered hand pockets positioned high for pack compatibility
- Interior zippered security stash pocket
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® coil zippers at center front, chest and core vent zippers
- Cordlock hem adjust seals out elements and customizes fit
- 18 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos