This expansion of the standard-setting Raymer Collection maintains the streamlined performance and lightweight packability of the original and features a straight fit and more volume in the waist and hips, so that everyone can define their own style. Prime for active skiers and riders who need to release heat, a stretchy, fully seam-sealed PeakProof™ 3-layer shell facilitates vapor transport when gaining vertical and enables full range of motion, yet seals out the elements with the waterproof/breathable protection of our signature PeakProof™ technology. A deep-bellowed chest pocket provides ample storage for on-hill essentials in addition to two high-set hand pockets positioned for pack compatibility. Includes an interior zipped pocket for securing a pass or card. The Raymer is named to honor the legacy of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ski patroller Tom Raymer.
PeakProof™ 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 50 Denier Plainweave 100% Nylon, PeakProof™ Microporous Membrane 20,000mm Waterproof, 13,000g Breathable, 140g/m2 with DWR Finish and Circular Knit Backer
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio® standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof™ rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- PeakProof™ 100% nylon lightweight stretch fabric offers breathable performance in winter elements
- Brushed tricot at interior chinguard for comfort
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Zippered core vents for dumping heat quickly
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back of the hood for clean finish at peripheral adjustment
- Low-pro cordlocks at front of the hood
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out elements
- Covered zippered hand pockets positioned high for pack compatibility
- Right hand pocket contains extra stretch mesh media pocket
- Interior zippered security stash pocket and RFID pass pocket
- YKK® zipper at center front with covered draft flap and hook and loop closure
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® zippered chest pocket
- Cordlock hem adjust seals out elements and customizes fit
- 19 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos