The ever-changing demands of winter life in a mountain town require a standby that resists the cold and still spruces up for après, and the Amalia Down Long Vest delivers on both. Warming up frosty cocktail hours or layering up for extra-snowy dog walks, the hip-length silhouette holds in heat while the cinchable waist creates a flattering shape. Silky Illume Cire™ fabric with a DWR finish sheds wind and snow and layers smoothly over jackets or leggings for style suited to any midwinter moment or occasion. 650-fill Allied Feather™ HyperDRY™ down adds weightless warmth that’s responsibly sourced.
Recycled Illume Cire™ 20 Denier Plainweave, 100% Recycled Nylon, 37g/m2 with DWR Finish
Allied Feather™ HyperDRY™, 90/10 800 Fill Goose Down, with HyperDRY™ Water Resistance
Recycled Illume Cire™ 20 Denier Plainweave, 100% Nylon, 37g/m2 with DWR Finish
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Soft, supple hand feel with high loft down insulation to retain heat
- Narrow baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Three needle topstitch finish at center front draft flap protects zipper teeth and seals out elements
- Over the hip silhouette
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Interior waist adjust
- YKK® concealed zippers at handwarmer pockets
- Side zippers
- 12 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos