Combining the performance of a technical shoe with timeless style and the comfort of slippers, the Colter Low steps up your look on crisp, cool days around town. Premium waterproofed leather resists the elements and cold with casual style while the wool blend lining gives toes just the right amount of warmth. For slippery streets and sidewalks, the lightweight, streamlined sole offers slip-tested traction. Elastic, no-tie laces provide a custom fit and the collapsible heel converts to a slipper when it’s time to shift from about-town action to more casual lounging around the house. Our premium leather is sourced from tanneries rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG).
Premium Weather-Resistant Suede Leather Upper
Poly Wool Blend
Bio Based Blend EVA
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Easy slip-on fit with elastic, no-tie adjustable lace
- Additional flat lace included
- Casual styling
- Slipper comfort outdoor cold weather utility
- Premium suede upper
- Waterproofed suede for weather resistant performance
- Padded collar to enhance fit and keep debris out
- Embossed suede logo heel patch
- Fold down heel for hands free wear
- Sewn baffled construction featuring 300g synthetic insulation & looped poly wool blend lining
- Removable molded polyurethane insole with gentle arch support
- 4.5 mm cushioning
- Traction rubber outsole
- Bio based blend EVA midsole
- 5 mm heel lift
- Subtle Teton Mountain relief on inner sidewall