The Tetons are famous for deep storms and harsh weather, which is why skiers gravitate to our home range. Our Credential has earned credibility in that world, whether lapping trams, touring big drainages or bootpacking into exposed lines. The foundation of its elevated function is GORE-TEX 3L Warm technology, with standard-setting stretch and waterproof/breathable performance, and warmed with a soft, brushed, flannel-like interior texture. An adjustable bonded-brim storm hood and extended full-coverage hem keep out the elements, while strategic vents shed excess skinning-or-hiking heat and oversized hand pockets function fully when wearing a backcountry pack. Liberating stretch frees up active range for fast and fluid styles.
GORE-TEX® 3L WARM, 70 Denier Plainweave, 92% Recycled Nylon, 8% Elastane, 191g/m2 with a DWR Finish and GORE-TEX® 3L Warm Backer
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- GORE-TEX 3L stretch fabric with brushed backer for best-in-class waterproof & windproof protection
- Brushed tricot at interior chinguard for enhanced comfort
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Low profile cordlocks at interior for clean aesthetic
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs fit comfortably under or over gloves
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Oversized zippered hand pockets with storm flap set high on body for pack compatibility
- Interior zippered media pocket and mesh drop pocket for quick-access essentials
- YKK® water-resistant reverse coil AquaGuard® zippers at center front, hand and chest pocket
- YKK® water-resistant reverse coil AquaGuard® pit zips allow for venting at underarm facilitating custom climate control
- Adjustable storm sealing hem, dropped for added coverage
- Custom Stio® zipper pulls for easy access
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- 21 oz.