The Tetons are famous for deep storms and harsh weather, which is why skiers gravitate to our home range. Our Credential has earned credibility in that world, whether lapping trams, touring big drainages or bootpacking into exposed lines. The foundation of its elevated function is GORE-TEX 3L Warm technology, with standard-setting stretch and waterproof/breathable performance, and warmed with a soft, brushed, flannel-like interior texture. An adjustable bonded-brim storm hood and extended full-coverage hem keep out the elements, while strategic vents shed excess skinning-or-hiking heat and oversized hand pockets function fully when wearing a backcountry pack. Liberating stretch frees up active range for fast and fluid styles.
GORE-TEX® 3L WARM, 70 Denier Plainweave, 92% Recycled Nylon, 8% Elastane, 191g/m2 with a DWR Finish and GORE-TEX® 3L Warm Backer
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- GORE-TEX 3L stretch fabric with brushed backer for best-in-class waterproof & windproof protection
- Brushed tricot at interior chinguard for enhanced comfort
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Low profile cordlocks at interior for clean aesthetic
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs fit comfortably under or over gloves
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Oversized zippered hand pockets with storm flap set high on body for pack compatibility
- Interior zippered media pocket and mesh drop pocket for quick-access essentials
- YKK® water-resistant reverse coil AquaGuard® zippers at center front, hand and chest pocket
- YKK® water-resistant reverse coil AquaGuard® pit zips allow for venting at underarm facilitating custom climate control
- Adjustable storm sealing hem, dropped for added coverage
- Custom Stio® zipper pulls for easy access
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- 21 oz.