This go-to, quick drying short wears light and easy from trailhead to boat ramp to hopping a flight to the high country. Made with 96% recycled, odor-resistant stretch nylon with UPF 50+ sun protection, these lightweight shorts keep up on the sunrise hike or annual hut-to-hut trip. An adjustable waistband with soft interior elastic and relaxed fit offers comfort and mobility for riverbank scrambles or relaxing at base camp. Ample hand pockets, a button-down cargo thigh pocket and a zippered stash pocket offer plenty of storage to stow a phone, keys and other extras.
Stretch Nylon Quick Dry, 96% Recycled Nylon 4% Spandex, 143g/m2 with DWR Finish Quick Dry, UPF 50+ Sun Protection and Anti-Odor Finishing.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- 2-way fabric stretch with DWR finish and quick dry finish
- Feels dry to the touch and resists odors
- UPF 50+ rating for excellent sun protection
- Front hand pockets with zippered stash pocket for keys/card or other small essentials
- YKK® Zippers at fly and stash pocket
- Waistband with exterior webbing and tension lock for customized fit
- Interior soft elastic for comfort
- Webbing loop at interior waistband to hang dry
- Weight: 6.5 oz.
- Inseam: 4 1/2”, size 4
- Embroidered Stio® logo