Where energetic style meets mountain chic, our new East Butte combines quilted insulation with intentional detailing. An aesthetic antidote to early fall frosts, the hooded jacket delivers an instant warming effect with PeakFill™ 50% recycled, synthetic insulation and expresses distinctive flair with an asymmetrical crossover placket and offset hidden zipper. An adjustable hem trims a straighter, mid-length fit and elevates any look, whether paired with pants, leggings or joggers.
High Density Twill, 100% Polyester, 50 Denier, 95 g/m2 with DWR Finish
PeakFill™ Insulation, 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, 100g/m2
Our foundational PeakFill™ insulation blends the versatility of synthetic loft with the situational ability to stay warm even when wet. Designed to retain heat in cool conditions during moderate daily activity, yet still remain comfortably breathable, PeakFill™ is Wyoming-rated to warm up chilly mornings or cold snaps without feeling unnecessarily bulky or restrictive.
Illume Cire™, 20 Denier Plainweave, 100% Nylon, 37g/m2 with DWR
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Grosgrain finish at center front interior draft flap protects zipper teeth
- Fixed oversized hood with simple snap closure
- Zippered hand warmer pockets with brushed tricot for warmth and comfort
- Clean finish cuff with internal elastic for comfort and performance
- Interior stash pocket for essentials
- Asymmetrical center front flap with YKK® Vislon® zipper and hidden snap closure
- Adjustable hem with low pro cordlocks at interior hand pockets
- 20 oz.
- Embroidered Pinecone Logo