Finding a women’s fishing shirt with style takes patience and persistence — almost like stalking a spooky spring creek trout. We’ve been there, which is why we created a flattering, functional and stylish version of our locally loved Eddy for women who out-fish the guys. Conflux™ water-repellent and UPF 50+ nylon stays comfortable until last cast, yet cools off with mesh back venting, side seam vents and roll-up cuffs. A single self-draining front zip security pocket holds a small fly box, while a flapped drop-in pocket stows other small items without adding bulk. Ripstop paneling resists wear, while a sunglass wipe and hemostat clip add on-the-water function.
Conflux™, Conflux™ Ripstop Paneling, 54% Nylon 46% Polyester, 85 g/m2 with WR finish
Conflux™ is a nylon/poly blend with a water resistant finish, mechanical stretch and a UPF 50+ rating ideal for increased protection in sun, wind and waves. The soft, lightweight fabric with comfort stretch has a great drape, manages moisture and repels light precipitation.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- UPF 50+ rating for excellent sun protection
- Water-repellent finish reduces dry time
- Custom ripstop construction for added durability
- Side seam and back venting for on water comfort
- Sunglass wipe at bottom hem
- Patch on chest pockets store on-water essentials
- Button hole at chest pocket for sunglass stash and media cord access
- Zippered security chest pocket
- Custom TPU snaps for durability & performance
- Grosgrain hemostat clip at chest
- Hanger loop at back collar allows hang to dry
- Adjustable cuff with roll tab allows for easy stay put roll
- Bartacks reinforce high-wear seams
- Modified shirttail hem wears well both tucked in or left out
- Stio® flag label
- Weight: 7 oz