An elevated waterproof/breathable shell that packs small and breathes deeply, our GORE-TEX PACLITE® storm shell provides streamlined protection on remote trails, high peaks and deep backwoods missions. A complete seam-sealed waterproof barrier to storms and squalls, the breathable 2L liner-less laminate sheds surface moisture with an enduring DWR finish and feels dry to the touch internally due to a protective carbon coating. YKK® AquaGuard® zippers add functional style, while completely waterproof hand pockets stow key items. The fixed, bonded-brim, storm-sealing hood features a halo adjustment for clear peripheral vision. Critical core vents create cooling airflow when pushing the uphill pace.
GORE-TEX PACLITE® technology provides outstanding lightweight packability, extreme breathability and windproofness, and is waterproof with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise. The 100% recycled polyester fabric delivers pinnacle protection and durability, while the GORE-TEX performance DWR sheds the harshest of elements.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Construction that meets the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers on main body
- Zippered waterproof chest pocket
- Covered & zippered waterproof hand pockets
- Fixed storm-sealing hood with bonded brim and halo hood adjust
- Core venting for custom climate control
- Articulated sleeves offer full range of motion
- Adjustable storm-sealing hem
- Adjustable storm-sealing cuff with custom Stio® hook and loop
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 13 oz