An elevated waterproof/breathable shell that packs small and breathes deeply, our GORE-TEX PACLITE® storm shell provides streamlined protection on remote trails, high peaks and deep backwoods missions. A complete seam-sealed waterproof barrier to storms and squalls, the breathable 2L liner-less laminate sheds surface moisture with an enduring DWR Finish and feels dry to the touch internally due to a protective carbon coating. YKK® AquaGuard® zippers add functional style, while completely waterproof hand pockets stow key items. The fixed, bonded-brim, storm-sealing hood features a halo adjustment for clear peripheral vision. Critical core vents create cooling airflow when pushing the uphill pace.
GORE-TEX PACLITE® technology provides outstanding lightweight packability, extreme breathability and windproofness, and is waterproof with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise. The 100% recycled polyester fabric delivers pinnacle protection and durability, while the GORE-TEX performance DWR sheds the harshest of elements.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Waterproof, windproof, lightweight hardshell
- Fully seam sealed for complete weather protection
- Custom Stio® hook and loop cuff adjust for customized fit
- Articulated fit through sleeves for mobility
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Storm-sealing hood with bonded brim and halo adjust
- Non-helmet compatible
- Hand pockets with hidden zippers
- YKK® Vislon Aquaguard front zipper
- YKK® Aquaguard zippers at chest pocket and core vents
- Slight drop hem with dual hem adjust
- Weight: 13.4 oz.
- Center Back Length: 27 3/8" (size S)
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos