When pushing the pace during mountain workouts, our wicking, breathable and high-stretch half zip maintains comfort mile after grinding mile. Built with premium Karuishi® stretch fleece, the self-regulating material features integrated four-way stretch and a circular knit construction that creates both a smooth, resilient surface and a warm, fleecy interior. Integrated thumbholes keep arms down during reaching or stretching, while an inner security pocket stashes a key or a card when hitting the trail.
Karuishi® is a technical fleece concept based on lightweight warmth and durability. A special 2-layer knitted construction creates an abrasion-resistant, anti-pilling face and a lofty, brushed next-to-skin backing. The end result is a high volume, lightweight insulator that breathes exceptionally well.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Stretch nylon blend fleece offers comfort and durability
- Kissing welt interior zipper finish for added comfort next to skin
- Knit structure with brushed back offers warmth and breathability
- Underarm gusset offers full range of motion
- Flatlock seams maximize comfort and ease of layering
- Zippered chest pocket
- Lightweight stretch mesh chest pocket bag
- YKK® reverse coil zipper at center front
- YKK® reverse coil zippered chest pocket for safe storage of essentials
- 7 oz.
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos