Our Shot 7 Down Parka is a ski-town standby, so improving on its aura wasn’t easy. Yet the switch to GORE-TEX® 2L shell fabric adds even more waterproof/breathable security to this defining style. From weekend ski races to snowy dog walks, the 800-fill, high-loft HyperDRY™ responsibly sourced down keeps you warm during teeth-chattering temps while the exterior shell provides both full waterproofing and elevated breathability. A fixed insulated hood, interior collar and internal fleece cuffs keep it cozy at all times, while zippered hand and internal pockets stow a phone or other essentials.
GORE-TEX 2L 75D Dobby, 100% Polyester, 156 g/m2 with a PFCEC-Free DWR Finish
GORE-TEX® 2L technology delivers comfort and protection against the elements—durably waterproof, totally windproof and very breathable, with the GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise. The PFCEC-free DWR finish provides GORE-TEX®’s highest overall water repellency performance, is bluesign® approved and meets the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class II.
Allied Feather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 White Goose Down, 800 fill
ALLIED's newest water resistant technology, HyperDRY™ results from years of research and development. Proprietary nanotechnology treatments create the longest lasting water resistant down on the market, meaning you stay warm longer in the wettest of conditions. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
Recycled Illume Cire™, 100% Recycled Nylon, 20 denier, 37 g/m2 with DWR Finish
Illume Cire™ is an ultralight downproof plainweave fabric with excellent tear strength and a shiny cire finish. The tightly woven, durable nylon has a DWR finish providing excellent water resistance with super soft handfeel and great packability.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- GORE-TEX® 2L fabric offers durable, waterproof, breathable and windproof protection
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Brushed tricot at interior collar for added warmth and comfort
- Inner jersey cuff with thumb holes for easy layering with gloves
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood for clean finish
- Custom quilt pattern at interior to stabilize down
- Fixed, adjustable hood with low-pro cord locks and a bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Covered zippered hand pockets with brushed tricot for comfort and warmth
- Interior zippered security stash pocket
- Center front storm and interior draft flaps with snap closure seals out elements
- YKK® 2-way separating center front zipper for adjustable bottom opening
- 32 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos