Made with Recycled Lofton™ Fleece, a 100% recycled polyester with a sweater-knit face, the coat offers the refined appearance of wool with the technical benefits of fleece. Extreme comfort, a modern silhouette and hydrophobic qualities that shed moisture and dry quickly make the Sweetwater Fleece Coat an everyday, easy-to-layer mountain town staple.
Lofton is a unique, 100% recycled polyester textile with a sweater knit face for a wool exterior appearance and a soft, brushed interior for maximum comfort. A superb lightweight insulator, its hydrophobic qualities shed moisture and allow the fabric to dry quickly. Treated to reduce pilling. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- 100% recycled fabric
- Warm, insulating fleece with a knit sweater appearance
- Kissing welt interior zipper finish for added comfort next to skin
- Double layer, full coverage collar for extra warmth and structure
- Over the hip, boxy silhouette
- Flatlock seams streamline design
- Taffeta pockets
- Custom striped ribbon zipper garage on hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil zippers at center front and hand pockets with plastic pulls
- Self fold hem with drop tail for added coverage
- 20 oz.
- Embroidered Pinecone logos