Late-night studio session or an escape to the mountain cabin, the woolly texture of our warm half-zip brings responsible fleece warmth to winter environments. The textural appeal comes from a thick, sweater-knit fleece that provides a whole hearth of warmth without sacrificing hydrophobic performance. The emotional draw is that ReLofton™ Fleece is made with 100% recycled and supply-chain-verified material, which treads more lightly and reduces our footprint. Flatlock seams, a trendy boxier silhouette and drop tail coverage show mountain style, while the double-layer, full-coverage collar tucks in warmth.
Lofton is a unique, 100% recycled polyester textile with a sweater knit face for a wool exterior appearance and a soft, brushed interior for maximum comfort. A superb lightweight insulator, its hydrophobic qualities shed moisture and allow the fabric to dry quickly. Treated to reduce pilling. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- 100% recycled fabric
- Warm, insulating fleece with a knit sweater appearance
- Kissing welt interior zipper finish for added comfort next to skin
- Double layer, full coverage collar for extra warmth and structure
- Flatlock seams streamline design
- Custom striped ribbon zipper garage on center front
- YKK® reverse coil center front zipper with plastic pull
- Self fold hem with drop tail for added coverage
- 16 oz.
- Embroidered Pinecone logo