While most shells seal out weather, few focus on achieving a subtle balance of external windproofing, core temp regulation and sophisticated style. Our Windy Mile elegantly balances all three with a sophistication in textile and silhouette rarely found in outdoor apparel. The foundation of the design is GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 3L fabric, an exceptionally breathable shell material that sheds wind, sleet or rain at the surface without overheating the interior. The adaptable, thigh-length design is cut for both active comfort and stylistic range. An adjustable hood sheds the elements while a soft, brushed backer deftly warms on blustery days. These all come together to effortlessly transition between environments, whether trending from hill to town, home to work or morning riverside coffee to afternoon walk in the woods.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Thigh length cut provides extra coverage
- Recycled, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ softshell fabric with 2-way stretch and soft, brushed backer
- DWR finish and windproof membrane
- Adjustable hood with cordlock at back set under flap
- Brushed tricot chinguard for comfort
- Zippered hand pockets
- Inner cuff at sleeve opening
- Heat transfer Stio®, Pinecone and GORE-TEX logos
- Weight: 13 oz