This season, we left no stone unturned in improving our tried and true Environ Program. Making the best better with recycled fabric, improved fit and a host of features including a forearm RFID pass pocket, Cohaesive™ hood adjust and a reengineered powder skirt. The ultimate in all-mountain versatility, the award-winning Environ is your partner for high-speed groomers, hikes to sidecountry summits and floating through waist deep powder. The Environ is constructed with a PeakProof™ 3-layer waterproof/breathable, 100% recycled polyester face fabric. This storm ready technical jacket features a removable helmet-compatible hood with a laminated brim. Pit zips offer custom climate control when booting or skinning, a built-in powder skirt keeps you dry, and interior/exterior pockets store on-mountain essentials.
PeakProof™ 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Recycled Polyester 150 Denier Face Fabric, PeakProof™ Membrane 20,000mm Waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs Breathability, 20 Denier Tricot Backer, 194 g/m2, 80/20 DWR Finish
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio® standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof™ rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Durable 100% Recycled Polyester fabric offers performance in winter elements
- Brushed tricot at interior collar and chinguard for comfort and warmth
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Cohaesive® cordlocks at front and peripheral hood adjustments
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- Two-way venting at underarm facilitates custom climate control
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs with custom Stio cuff tab for easy grab with gloves
- Adjustable snap back snow skirt with custom Stio gripper elastic
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Zippered sleeve pocket for RFID ski pass
- Interior zippered security and drop in stash pockets
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® at center front zipper
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® zippers at chest pockets, hand pockets, sleeve pocket and underarm vents
- Adjustable storm sealing hem customizes performance
- 29 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Ski pass loop at interior hem
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos