Updated this season with a streamlined fit and upgraded features, we've made our signature all-mountain ski pant even better, so you can keep stepping into the wildest weather. Newly recycled PeakProof™ 3L waterproof/breathable technology and an active, articulated cut make this signature style the pinnacle of performance for both resort and backcountry use. The kickpatch features abrasion-resistant CORDURA® and YKK® storm sealing zippers keep moisture out. Features include an adjustable waist with belt loops, internal boot gaiter with gripper elastic, and MaxVent™ outside thigh vents let heat escape when booting or skinning.
PeakProof™ 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Recycled Polyester 150 Denier Face Fabric, PeakProof™ Membrane 20,000mm Waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs Breathability, 20 Denier Tricot Backer, 194 g/m2, 80/20 DWR Finish
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio® standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof™ rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
CORDURA® is a 100% polyester, 600 Denier Ripstop fabric with a TPU Coating and DWR finish. Its rugged properties make it abrasion resistant, ultra durable and made to last through everyday wear.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Durable 100% recycled polyester fabric offers performance in winter elements
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Articulated knees and action gusset allows for full range of motion
- Internal boot gaiters with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic keep the snow out
- Zippered thigh pocket behind covered flap
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® zippers at hand pockets with brushed tricot pocketing for warmth
- 2-way YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® at outseam vents
- Customizable fit with custom Stio® belt, waistband adjustment tabs and belt loops
- Short 30"
- Regular 32"
- Long 34"
- 25 oz.
- Custom Stio® metal snaps at center front closure
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos