Big mountain skiers get specific about boot fit. That’s why our lightweight, thin wool blend sock is streamlined to save on volume, enabling a performance Dynafit or DIN sole fit. Slight, comfort compression fights vertical fatigue, while the merino/nylon/spandex blend wicks and warms when skiing tough or skinning far. Low profile instep, minimal padding and big mountain horizon pattern give that extra shot of booting up motivation.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Merino wool and nylon blend offers natural odor resistance
- Cushioned toe and heel reduces impact and absorbs shock
- Half density cushioning reduces bulk
- Arch support keeps you comfortable for long days on the mountain
- Mesh panels at the top of the foot regulates temperature
- Reinforced calf, shin and foot bottom increases the life of the sock
- Seamless toe reduces bulk and minimizes friction