TPU-coated 600 denier Cordura® ripstop withstands seasonally wet or naturally abrasive surfaces, while the open-top design easily crams items from water bottles and workout layers to farmer’s market finds and a growler of small batch Kombucha. Over the shoulder or hand carry, the bag also features an external daisy chain and two zippered pockets. A wide base sits flat and a top strap cinches a yoga mat after morning practice.
CORDURA® is a 100% polyester, 600 Denier Ripstop fabric with a TPU Coating and DWR finish. Its rugged properties make it abrasion resistant, ultra durable and made to last through everyday wear
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- 210 denier Poly lining with TPU coating and custom topographic print
- Open top for easy access
- Padded, tubular webbing carry handles
- Over the shoulder or hand carry option
- Webbing compression strap secures top opening
- External daisy chain for accessory attachment
- Exterior zippered security pocket
- Key fob
- Internal zippered storage compartment
- Bound interior seams for structural integrity and durability
- YKK® zippered security pocket with custom Stio® zipper pulls
- Stuff sack with hanger loop for easy storage and use for organization
- Screenprint Stio® logo
- 13.5”H x 18”W x 9”D
- Weight: 26 oz.