When loading up for weeks on the road or flying to warm, foreign locales during mud season, our Original Dopp Kit will keep all the personal essentials sorted and organized. Built for durability and convenience with tough TPU-coated Cordura® ripstop, the optimal get-out-of-town kit features a horseshoe-shaped opening to save time in the morning and grab handles for quick stashing or easy hanging. A topo interior adds signature style.
CORDURA® is a 100% polyester, 600 Denier Ripstop fabric with a TPU Coating and DWR finish. Its rugged properties make it abrasion resistant, ultra durable and made to last through everyday wear.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- 210 denier Poly lining with TPU coating and custom topographic print
- 250 denier polyester mesh with PEVA clear tarpaulin floor lining
- Reverse coil YKK® zippers with custom Stio® zipper pulls
- Widemouth opening with two-way, tail-to-tail sliding zippers for easy access to essentials
- Dual easy-grab end handles
- Easy-clean, clear mesh tarpaulin interior
- Interior stretch mesh pockets
- Interior zippered organizer pocket
- Screenprint Stio® logo
- 5.75”H x 10.5”W x 6.5”D
- Weight: 8.3 oz.