A small-sized version of our bestselling men’s shirt, the Kids’ Eddy Shirt boasts the same classic style and lightweight, breathable performance for premium, year-round comfort on the river, at camp or around town. Wind and water resistant, with mechanical stretch and UPF 50+ sun protection, the Eddy also features two chest pockets, easy-rolling cuffs and classic pearl snaps for reliable mountain-town style.
Conflux™ is a nylon/poly blend with a water-resistant finish, mechanical stretch and a UPF 50+ rating ideal for increased protection in sun, wind and waves. The soft, lightweight fabric with comfort stretch has a great drape, manages moisture and repels light precipitation.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Water-repellent finish reduces dry time
- UPF 50+ rating for excellent sun protection
- Mechanical stretch offers comfort and range of motion
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid with pearl snaps
- Shirttail hem wears well both tucked in or left out
- Adjustable cuff allows for easy roll
- Stio® flag logo