Bossman Sulli has three uber-active kids, and he leaned on their feedback when we developed this bestselling classic. The Kids’ Hometown Down is a fully featured technical winter jacket with a 100% recycled HTD™ nylon ripstop outer and ALLIED Feather™ water-repellent down. Features include a helmet-compatible hood, internal stash pockets, kids’ ID label and the “Stuey-inspired” giant pinecone embossment inside. Look no further, this is simply the best kids’ down jacket on the market.
Recycled HTD™, 100% Recycled Nylon, 20 Denier Ripstop, 39 g/m2
100% Recycled HTD™ is an ultralight nylon ripstop fabric that sheds the elements and provides excellent tear strength with a matte finish. The tightly woven, durable nylon has a DWR finish for water resistance with super soft handfeel and great packability.
Allied Feather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 White Goose Down, 650 Fill
ALLIED's newest water resistant technology, HyperDRY™ results from years of research and development. Proprietary nanotechnology treatments create the longest lasting water resistant down on the market, meaning you stay warm longer in the wettest of conditions. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
Polyester Microfiber Taffeta, 100% Polyester, 50 Denier, 73 g/m2
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Durable, 100% recycled nylon fabric
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Mid-sized baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Grosgrain finish at center front interior draft flap protects zipper teeth and seals out elements
- Stio® embossed elastic binding finish at hood, cuff and bottom hem to keep the snow out
- Fixed hood with elastic binding at front opening
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal stash pockets store on mountain essentials
- Distinctive YKK® Vislon® zippers with contrasting zipper tape
- 16 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- “Stuey-designed” interior Pinecone screen-print
- Stio® Kids' interior ID label ensures it comes home
- Includes stuff sack with reflective logo for easy packing
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Feathers in the down fill have natural color variation that can be seen in Crystal Clear and Dawn Glow