Premium winter weather protection for everything from weekend ski team to annual family trips and frigid walks to school, the Kids’ Rafferty Insulated Jacket is our full-featured, fully insulated and fully weatherproof ski jacket for kids. Designed for young rippers, the Rafferty features a durable, PeakProof™ recycled nylon with fully sealed seams, and stands up to routine wipeouts and everyday wear and tear. The jacket’s 80g PeakFill™ synthetic insulation provides ample warmth, and the fixed hood with an interior gusset and brushed tricot collar adds protection on cold, stormy walks to and from the bus. A zippered arm pocket stores their ski pass. The jacket’s lining features a name-tag label to eliminate mix-ups with other young shredders and a vintage ski badge print that kids will love. Two zippered, snap-flap hand pockets and a zippered interior pocket stash their lip balm, snack money and other essentials.
PeakProof™ 70 Denier Taslan, 100% Recycled Nylon, 10K/10K TPU Lamination, 109 g/m2 with DWR Finish
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio® standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof™ rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
PeakFill™ Insulation, Staple Filament Insulation, 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, 80g/m2
Our foundational PeakFill™ insulation blends the versatility of synthetic loft with the situational ability to stay warm even when wet. Designed to retain heat in cool conditions during moderate daily activity, yet still remain comfortably breathable, PeakFill™ is Wyoming-rated to warm up chilly mornings or cold snaps without feeling unnecessarily bulky or restrictive.
50 Denier Plainweave, 100% Polyester, 73g/m2 with WR
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Durable PeakProof™ 100% recycled nylon fabric stands up to the mountain playground
- PeakFill™ synthetic insulation 50% recycled poly 50% poly - keeps you warm, even when wet
- Custom retro patch print lining
- Brushed tricot at interior chinguard for comfort
- Custom interior quilt pattern
- Seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Fixed hood with interior gusset
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- Interior security chest pocket with media port
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® center front zipper
- Covered YKK® zippered handwarmer pockets with snaps and sleeve pocket for ski pass
- Adjustable hem with cordlock at hand pocket interior
- 19 oz.
- Grosgrain zipper pulls
- Stio® Kids' interior ID label ensures it comes home
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos