To, from, near or actually floating on water—this flattering style makes our waterside pant a summer favorite on the raft, at the lake or around the campsite. Balanced between durability and quick-drying character, the pant now features reSphero™ HO poplin, an 88% recycled fabric that’s matched for wet wades, stream crossings, river trips or drift boat launches. Four-way stretch adds flexibility and the UPF 50+ rating ensures legs won't get burned or baked. Exposed back zips, stitching detail and zip-fly styling maintain sophistication even way off the grid.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- 4-way fabric stretch for maximum comfort and range of motion
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection
- Water-repellent finish reduces dry time
- Zippered fly with hook and loop at front closure
- Webbing loop at Interior waistband to hang dry
- Front hand pockets with zippered coin pocket to secure small essentials
- Back pockets with hook and loop closures
- YKK® zippers at fly and coin pocket
- Adjustable leg opening with elastic webbing at interior cuff
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Inseam: 31” size 32R, 29" Size 32S
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos