A beloved bestseller with proven performance, the CFS Board Short is built for more than just basking in the sun. With rocks for docks and multi-mile hikes to the headwaters, watersports in the mountains demand much more than a day at the beach. Sphero™ HO stretch poplin is a durable poly/spandex blend with a DWR finish that's abrasion-resistant, sheds water and provides the mobility you need on the climbing wall, the SUP and the jumping rock. Available in a 16" or 19" outseam for increased range of motion or additional coverage.
Sphero™ HO is a plainweave poplin with a unique polyester and high spandex for the best in four-way stretch comfort. Made from extremely durable fibers, this sturdy fabric maintains its shape through the push and pull of strenuous activity, while its hydrophobic fibers allow it to dry quickly.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- 4-way fabric stretch for maximum comfort and range of motion
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection
- Water-repellent finish reduces dry time
- Drawcord at waistband to customize fit
- Zippered fly with hook and loop at front closure
- Front hand pockets with zippered coin pocket to secure small essentials
- Back pockets with hook and loop closures
- Heat transfer Stio® and pinecone logos
- Webbing loop at interior waistband to hang dry
- YKK® zippers at fly and coin pocket
- Weight: 7.5 oz