From trail to water to marathon travel days, the quick-drying Cut Bank Pant maintains comfort and composure whatever the setting. Lightweight, odor-resistant stretch nylon and UPF 50+ sun protection navigate brushy riverbanks like a pro and keep up with the on-the-go pace of a hut-to-hut trip. Ankle snap closures tuck in smoothly for wading boots or go low-profile on unexpected bushwhacks. Plenty of pockets provide storage including a slip-in stash pocket that stows a wallet or phone with ease.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- 2-way fabric stretch with a DWR and quick dry finish, feels dry to the touch and resists odors
- UPF 50+ rating for excellent sun protection
- Waistband with interior drawcord for customized fit and soft elastic for comfort
- Front hand pockets with slip-in stash pocket for phone/keys/card or other small essentials
- Right zippered thigh pocket
- Back pockets with additional zippered security pocket on wearer's left
- Adjustable leg opening with low-pro snap closures
- Webbing loop at interior waistband to hang dry
- Stio® embroidered logo
- YKK zippers at fly, thigh and back pockets
- Weight: 10 oz