Streamline your summer wardrobe with this go-to short that wears light and easy from trailhead to boat ramp to hopping a flight to the high country. Built with 96% recycled stretch nylon and UPF 50+ sun protection, these quick drying, lightweight shorts resist odor on long days. Zippered right thigh and back pockets and a handy drop-in pocket secure your phone and keys when scrambling or traveling and a soft elastic waistband with an adjustable cord maintains comfort all day long.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- 2-way fabric stretch with a DWR finish and quick dry finish
- Feels dry to the touch and resists odors
- UPF 50+ rating for excellent sun protection
- Webbing loop at interior waistband to hang dry
- Soft elastic waistband for comfort
- Interior drawcord for customized fit
- Front hand pockets with slip-in stash pocket for small essentials
- Right zippered thigh pocket
- Back pockets with additional zippered security pocket on wearer's left
- YKK® zippers at fly, thigh and back pockets
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Inseam: 10"
- Stio® embroidered logo