Pow waits for no one and our full-charge jacket is made for seeking, tracking and sending the best local stashes. The storm-day secret is a responsible combo of recycled-content GORE-TEX 2L and PrimaLoft®️ Silver Eco, which match up storm protection with mid-winter warmth. Internally, the warmth is tailored with 80g in the core, 60g in the sleeves to give you the warmth you need without the bulk. A venting mesh back panel keeps it from running too hot. Equipped for first chair to last lap days with a dual-adjust hood, pit-zip venting, a pass pocket and a fixed snow skirt that snaps to our Doublecharge Pant.
GORE-TEX 2L Recycled 75 Denier Plainweave Polyester, 100% Recycled Polyester, 116g/m2 with PFCEC Free DWR Finish and GORE-TEX® 2L Lamination
PrimaLoft® Silver Eco, 70% Recycled Polyester 30% Polyester, Body: 80g/m2, Hood/Collar/Sleeves: 60g/m2
50 Denier Taffeta, 100% Polyester, 73g/m2
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- GORE-TEX 2L insulated jacket combines warmth with best-in-class protection
- Body mapped synthetic insulation using water-resistant and highly breathable
- PrimaLoft® Silver Eco insulation with 80g in the body and 60g in the sleeves, hood and collar
- Mesh paneling at center back facilitates breathability
- Fleece lined collar for added warmth and comfort
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof and windproof protection
- Front hood adjustment with stationary cord locks and a bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Underarm venting facilitates custom climate control
- Hook & loop adjustable cuffs with internal stretch fleece cuff for added protection and comfort
- Fixed, helmet-compatible, drop hood
- Zippered hand pockets with tricot lining for added warmth and comfort
- Zippered chest pocket secures on-mountain essentials
- Interior zipper security and drop in stash pockets
- Fixed snow skirt with custom adjustment system that is compatible with the Stio Doublecharge Pant
- Adjustable storm-sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® reverse coil zippers
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- 33 oz.