Praised by SKI magazine as "The greatest shirt ever made," the Eddy is a soft-handed, lightweight tech shirt that is ready for anything. Made with Conflux™, a nylon/poly blend with a water-resistant finish, mechanical stretch and a UPF 50+ sun protection rating, it also features pearl snaps and a modified shirttail hem that tucks in or out.
Conflux™ is a nylon/poly blend with a water-resistant finish, mechanical stretch and a UPF 50+ rating ideal for increased protection in sun, wind and waves. The soft, lightweight fabric with comfort stretch has a great drape, manages moisture and repel light precipitation.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- DWR finish reduces dry time
- UPF 50+ rating for excellent sun protection
- Mechanical stretch offers comfort and range of motion
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid with pearl snaps
- Adjustable cuff allows for easy roll
- Chest pockets with snap closure
- Modified shirttail hem wears well tucked in or left out
- 8 oz.
- Stio® flag logo