The original Eddy is a legend in ski towns. So it was natural that we’d build a thicker one just for the ski hill. Conflux+™—a nylon/poly blend with slight stretch—wicks sweat on the approach, flexes liberally in the bootpack and cuts the wind on the descent. Hidden collar snaps block out ripping, ridgetop wind and a UPF 50+ rating protects skin even on the spring volcano circuit. Western flap pockets, easy-rolling cuffs and a modified shirttail hem feel at home on the tailgate or at the ski bar.
Conflux+™, 61% Nylon, 34% Polyester, 5% Spandex, 160g/m2 with Water-Repellent Finish
Conflux+™ is a nylon/poly/spandex blend fabric, brushed for added comfort and warmth. A wicking finish improves dry time while mechanical stretch increases range of motion, making it ideal for skiing, skinning or hiking. The soft, lightweight fabric with comfort stretch yields a great fit, manages moisture and repels light precipitation.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- WR finish resists water and reduces dry time
- UPF 50+ rating for excellent sun protection
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid
- Mechanical stretch for enhanced range of motion
- Hidden snaps at collar for wind protection
- Adjustable cuff allows for easy roll
- Chest pockets with western inspired flap closure
- Modified shirttail hem wears nicely both tucked in or left out
- Stio® flag label
- Custom buttons at center front placket, chest pockets and cuffs
- 13 oz.