The ultimate in all-mountain versatility, the award-winning Environ is your partner for high-speed groomers, hikes to sidecountry summits and floating through waist deep powder. The Environ is constructed with PeakProof™ Dermizax®, a 3-layer waterproof/breathable, 100% polyester shell. This storm ready technical jacket features a removable helmet-compatible hood with a laminated brim. Pit zips offer custom climate control when booting or skinning, a built-in powder skirt keeps you dry, and interior/exterior pockets store on-mountain essentials.
PeakProof™ Waterproof/Breathable Technology, Dermizax® 3L 100% Polyester, Dermizax® Membrane 20,000mm waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability, 150 denier, 194/m2, 80/20 DWR Finish
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
Dermizax® is a durable 150 denier waterproof/breathable fabric with a 20,000mm waterproof, 10,000g breathability PU laminate for use in extreme outdoor environments.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 30% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Durable fabric offers performance in winter elements
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood for clean finish at peripheral adjustment
- Brushed tricot at interior collar for added warmth
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® at center front zipper
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® coil zippers at chest pockets, hand pockets and underarm vents
- Two-way venting at underarm facilitates custom climate control
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Interior zippered security and drop in stash pockets
- Adjustable snap back snow skirt with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic and Stio® metal snaps
- Adjustable storm sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Ski pass loop at interior hem
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 31 oz.