This season, we left no stone unturned in improving our tried and true Environ Program. The XT is built for the minimalist who never uses his powder skirt and the purist who knows exactly what he needs. Without sacrificing an ounce of durability and protection, the XT offers a streamlined feature set with high set hand pockets for easy access when wearing a pack and a newly added RFID pass pocket. Built with the same fabric as the award-winning Environ Collection, the XT features a 3L PeakProof™ waterproof/breathable recycled fabric and is tough enough to take a beating, but still rolls up nicely for stashing in your pack. Cohaesive™ cord-lock technology on the hood and hem allow for one-handed adjustments and two-way underarm zip vents ditch excess heat. The fixed hood with a bonded brim fits over your helmet in full-on conditions and we added a zippered chest pocket, internal zippered pocket and drop-in stash pockets to secure your phone, gloves and other essentials.
PeakProof™ 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Recycled Polyester 150 Denier Face Fabric, PeakProof™ Membrane 20,000mm Waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs Breathability, 20 Denier Tricot Backer, 194 g/m2, 80/20 DWR Finish
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio® standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof™ rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
Dermizax® is a durable 150 denier waterproof/breathable fabric with a 20,000mm waterproof, 10,000g breathability PU laminate for use in extreme outdoor environments.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Durable 100% recycled polyester fabric offers performance in winter elements
- Brushed tricot at interior chinguard for comfort
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- Two-way venting at underarm facilitates custom climate control
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs with custom Stio® cuff tab for easy grab with gloves
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Cohaesive® cordlocks at front and peripheral hood adjustments and hem adjustment
- Zippered sleeve pocket for RFID ski pass
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® at center front zipper
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® zippers at chest pocket, hand pockets, sleeve pocket and underarm vents
- Adjustable storm sealing hem customizes performance
- 24 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Ski pass loop at interior hem
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos