Mountain town denizens across the country live in insulation all winter long. The Hometown Down Hooded Jacket’s ALLIED Feather™ water repellent goose down has 800-fill that offers exceptional, lightweight warmth and versatility. Wear it to work, to the mountain, or pack it into your backcountry pack. 100% recycled HTD™ nylon ripstop outer sheds the elements while HyperDRY™ down will keep you warm and dry, even in wet, snowy conditions. Features include exterior chest and handwarmer pockets, adjustable hem with low-pro cord locks for a customized fit, and interior stash and security pockets for every day or on-mountain essentials.
Recycled HTD™ 100% Recycled Nylon, 20 Denier Ripstop, 39 g/m2
100% recycled HTD™ is an ultralight nylon ripstop fabric that sheds the elements and provides excellent tear strength with a matte finish. The tightly woven, durable nylon has a DWR finish for water resistance with super soft handfeel and great packability.
Allied Feather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 White Goose Down, 800 Fill
ALLIED's newest water resistant technology, HyperDRY™ results from years of research and development. Proprietary nanotechnology treatments create the longest lasting water resistant down on the market, meaning you stay warm longer in the wettest of conditions. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Durable, 100% recycled nylon fabric
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Soft, supple hand feel with high loft down insulation to retain heat
- Mid-sized baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Grosgrain finish at center front interior draft flap protects zipper teeth and seals out elements
- Fixed peripheral adjust hood
- Interior security and stash pockets store on mountain essentials
- Zippered handwarmer and chest pockets
- Distinctive YKK® Vislon® zippers with contrasting zipper tape
- Adjustable, storm-sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- 20 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Includes stuff sack with reflective logo for easy packing
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos